Monday, June 11, 2012

Jennifer Hansen Yost



Oh buddy! I feel old and kind of boring, I haven't done anything super exciting the last ten years, and yet I have thoroughly enjoyed my life. After high school I went to byu idaho and got my A.S. in generals. Woot woot. During my college life I was able to go to Europe with Julie Haderlie Stewart. Loved it. I lived the single life for a couple of years after college before I met my husband, Scott Yost. He's from Idaho Falls, and a couple of years younger than us. That's right y'all, I'm a cougar, rar.  He's perfect for me.  We were married in Idaho falls in November 2008. We had our baby boy last November. His name is Bridger. I don't what we did before we had him, you know, except like sleep, take long showers, come and go on a whim.....huh, I've forgotten what those things are like. We love him tremendously. As of now his hobbies are flirting with all the ladies, putting anything and everything in his mouth.....and he's on the verge of crawling, oh heaven help us all. we've lived in rexburg since we were married but Scott was just recently transferred to Provo so now we are living down there, I refuse to be an official utahans.  Can't wait to see everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! i can't wait to see you too!

Post a Comment