Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Britney Conrad Ringel


 Ten years already? Wow! I can't believe it. After graduating high school, I started school at BYU-Idaho just like most of you. I got a Specialized Associates Degree in Professional Preschool Education. After finishing my Associates Degree, I decided to continue to get a BS in Early Childhood Special Education. I never imagined I'd go into teaching, but I absolutely love it. 

I met my husband, James, in Nov. 2003. He is from Tetonia, ID. We dated until he left on a mission to Cambodia in May 2004. We wrote each other and stayed in touch the whole time he was gone. He came home in May 2006, and we were married in the Idaho Falls Temple on July 27, 2006. I graduated with a BS in December 2006. I was a substitute teacher for District 91 and 93 for one year while also working at Madison Memorial Hospital as a Health Unit Coordinator/Nursing Tech. I got my first actual teaching job in August 2008 in Pocatello, ID. I was a Special Ed Preschool Teacher for the Early Intervention Program for the Pocatello School District. I loved it, and I was very sad to leave this year. James has been attending ISU studying Pre-Architecture and working part-time. He was just recently accepted to the University of Idaho and we will be moving to Moscow, ID in August. He is excited to finish his degree in Architecture and to be done with school. 

In December 2009, Makenzie Lyn Ringel joined our family. She is 2 1/2 and full of attitude. She loves Mickey Mouse, Ariel, and Toy Story. She is a problem solver, just like her dad. She likes to figure out how things work. She loves dogs and loves to go swimming. We are so blessed to have her in our family.... even if she is super spoiled and a handful sometimes! :)

We are excited to start the next chapter of our lives over in Moscow, ID. It has been a lot of fun reading all of the updates!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, thanks for your update, britney! i guess you won't make it to the reunion with your move to U of I?

Post a Comment