Friday, June 22, 2012

Britney Checketts


Just like everyone else I do NOT feel as though I am old enough to be 28 years old.
BUT I do feel like it has been a lifetime since highschool!
After graduation I went down to Salt Lake and attended LDS Business College doing the Interior Design AA program they have. Upon finishing I moved out to the Twin Cities of MN where my family had re-located to and did 3 semesters at a local college working on getting my BA. I met a boy who had just come home from his mission and was heading out BYU-Idaho, so I said why not and followed him back to the burg. Things didn't work out with him, but it did get me back to find the love of my life. After getting into school at BYU-I I met my love in our singles ward, and crazy small world he went to Sugar and graduated in 2002 as well. We were married in the summer of 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple.




I finally finished my BA in 2007 and while waiting for Wyatt to graduate we welcomed our little boy Brecken into our lives in 2008.

He is the smartest kid you'll ever meet, and I'm not just being biased he's a genius. 
He is also in LOVE with Taylor Swift and has every intention of marrying her. 
In 2009 Wyatt finished his BS & we moved out to the Twin Cities so we could get residency in a state with a Dental School. We loved it there but were SO ready to get on with our final journey of schooling so we could settle down. 
In 2011 we welcomed our little boy Oliver into our lives.


He is such a cheesier and is so happy! He is also SO busy! I used to get so much done, now I am constantly chasing! He was crawling at 6 months and walking at 9 and life has not slowed down since!
Wyatt started Dental School at Marquette University in WI in 2011 and we LOVE it here! We live about 18 miles north of Milwaukee and I hope to always call it home. Our little town(Cedarburg) is charming U.S.A. there isn't anything about this place that I don't love-well I take that back, I could do with a little less humidity and a little warmer winter, but other than that it is PERFECT! If any of you ever have the erge to come to WI let me know! We LOVE to have company, and with Chicago & Green Bay only 2 hours way and Milwaukee a half hour, there is never a shortage of things to do! 
Life has been VERY good to us, and we feel extremely blessed.

It has been so fun reading through and catching up with everyone. 
I am a little bumbed that the tickets we bought to come out to Idaho AGES ago put us leaving to come back home on the 6th when the reunion ended up being on the 7th, but hopefully we can catch up with some of you while we are visiting  the few weeks before that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment