Sunday, May 27, 2012

Krystal Cruz

 Wow Ten Years!! I have been pretty busy in the last ten years. After high school i attempted the whole college thing but decided i wasnt ready. I had my first daughter Lillianna in 2004. Boy she was such a joy besides she was such a sick little girl spent alot of time in the hospital with her until she was 18 months. When she was 2 we moved to Elko NV. for alittle while. I came back just in time to meet my husband in 2006. I married Ramiro Cruz in 2007. We welcomed my second child a boy Ramiro in 2008. In 2009 my husband adopted my oldest. In 2010 we welcomed my youngest Sophia. My kids have been such a joy and the loves of my life. In December on 2011 my husband had to head back to Mexico. We are working with the immigration to get his PR. He will not be home until the end of 2012 or the beginning of 2013. It has been a true test of patients (in which i think i am losing it). Anyways that is my story I enjoy learning about all of the class of 2002. Cant wait to see you all at the reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment