Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kristina Anderson Shupe



10 years!  We're so old.  After High school I attended BYU-Idaho and graduated with a bachelors in Health and Physical Education.  To break up my college experience, I went on an LDS mission to Indianapolis, Indiana.  Go Colts!  I was sad to hear that Peyton Manning was leaving for the Broncos. Following my graduation I worked in Alaska as a tour guide/bus driver picking up cruise ship passengers giving them a tour through Skagway and into the Yukon.   Alaska was good times.  I then moved to Salt Lake City and started teaching Health and P.E. classes at Cyprus High school located in Magna, Ut.  I was also hired on as the Varsity Volleyball coach and J.V. Basketball coach.  I loved teaching and coaching.  


While living in Salt Lake I met my husband, Fernando Shupe, in the singles ward we attended.  We dated on and off for a little over a year and were married on June 12, 2010.  He is the Love of my life  (kiss, kiss, hug, hug, little kiss, little hug) haha  He graduated from the U of U in Biology and works in a laboratory at Omnilytics Inc.  We are hoping all works out for Dental school in the near future.  He is a huge Utah football fan, loves Atlanta Braves baseball, and never misses a Jazz game.  Our latest adventure was flying to Denver to watch the Braves play the Rockies.  
We had our little boy, Darius Richard on December 30, 2011.   He’s our little munchkin bum.  Once he came into the picture I decided to stop teaching/coaching.  It’s definitely an adjustment, but a good one.  Other than being a new mom, I also teach English to a lady on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. 


Turns out ten years after graduation, I am next door neighbors with one of my best friends from high school, Danielle Grover Sherman.  We see each other almost every day.  I love it!  Life is good.  One of these days we'll get a family picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment